Doll Closet Organization Progress

I've slowly been working on my "doll closet," but there's more to do than I anticipated and it's taking me longer than I thought it would.  I'm still making progress, though, and I'm pleased with what I've accomplished since my last post about my organization project.

This was the before picture:

As you can see, I've added a row of fabric bins on the bottom shelf, and I cleared out the random crap on the floor in front of the bookcase.  Most of that actually went into the bins, but I ran out of space, so there's some overflow in the red bin.  Once I get caught up on projects, I should be able to do away with the extra bins and keep everything corralled on the shelves.

I still need to organize the toolbox, take it out to the garage, and find a new place for the records so that I can use the top of the bookcase.  That's where my craft and repair supplies are going to go.  And the white bin in the foreground on the left is holding a bunch of lighting and backdrop supplies that will go on my new table cart.

Speaking of which... my next post will be all about my new cart.  I'm super excited for this thing, and I'll tell you all about it (and hopefully have some pictures of it organized, too) in my next post!



Read More